The Pokesdown & Boscombe Mardi Gras is coming and the date for your diary is Sunday 10th August 2014.
There will be a market at Pokesdown Green, fancy dress and dog show in the precinct as well as street entertainment and music from Vita Nova. The parade will start at 2pm by Pokesdown Railway Station.
There are dance workshops with SoulStarz in the lead up from the 4th - 9th August at Unit 10/11 The Sovereign Centre, Boscombe and @ Creative Kids on August 7th & 8th. Times are 10:30 - 12:30 each day although on the Saturday there will be a full dress rehearsal so we will be longer.
Dorset Scrapstore's next Bonkers in Boscombe event is on Saturday 9th August from 11am - 1pm and has a space and aliens theme - it's going to be a mega fun day!
Would you like to book a team into our inter-galactic scrap challenge?! Teams have free access to all of the scrap materials and two hours to create a spectacular masterpiece of creative genius - the more inspired, wacky and original the better!
• Suggested 4 - 8 people per team
• ALL ages are welcome to attend and participate (adult supervision is required to ensure age-appropriate tools are used)
• FREE scrap challenge event
• WIN a giant arts and crafts hamper plus free membership and free scrap materials
• FREE children's make and take